Home-Start Clackmannanshire have been supporting families through-out local communities across Clackmannanshire since 1988! No mean feat! Through a combination of direct support from one of our Family Support Co-ordinators, one to one support within the home from one of our home-visiting Family Support Volunteers, or within one of our Family Support Groups we support families who are struggling to get through the day due to their daily challenges. We offer a unique service providing practical and emotional support to families with at least one child under the age of 12, living in the Clackmannanshire area.
We recognise that being a parent, wherever you live and whatever your circumstances isn’t easy. To help give children the best possible start in life, Home-Start Clackmannanshire supports parents as they grow in confidence, overcome obstacles, strengthen their relationships with their children and widen their links with the local community.
VISION AND VALUES
Home-Start Clackmannanshire aims to increase the confidence and independence of the family by:
- Offering emotional and practical support and friendship
- Visiting families in their own homes, where the dignity and identity of each adult and child can be respected and protected
- Developing a relationship with the family where the approach is flexible to take account of each families different needs
- Encouraging parents’ strengths and emotional well-being for the ultimate benefit of their children
- Encouraging families to widen their network of relationships, effectively using the support and service available within the community
Home-Start Clackmannanshire’s values are always at the forefront of the work we do:
- We offer families choice.
- We work in partnership – with each other, with families and with other agencies.
- We work in a spirit of openness, encouragement and enjoyment.
- We are flexible and responsive to the needs of families.
We proudly present to you our most recent annual report.
The past year has been challenging for many and we couldn’t have achieved so much without our trustees, staff team and volunteers!
Please click below if you wish to have a read!